Saturday, January 28, 2006

day six and three quarters

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! why is it always the way? just discovered video blogging; well how to upload; and my digicam is fucked; just rang sony; $66 just to get a quote; jeezarse; next pay day i guess!!!!

i was woken this morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing at half 7; kwang soo; stressed; asking me to call kingc cross police station; a message left on his phone by some police guy; telling him to call about beren; beren-kwang soos's boyfriend; was all a bit of a daze; rang police station; no one had heard of him; advised me to call st vinnies hospital; no on had any record of him; kwang soo called back; advised him; he called back at 10am telling me that beren was at maroubra police but home now; i don't have any details as yet; fuck me it's all too much; i so don't need my ex ringing me at half 7 on a saturday morning asking me to track down his new boyfriend at police stations and hospitals! or do i?

2 comments:

Lukas Blakk said...

welcome to videoblogging! I'm so happy to find another queer out here, there aren't enough. Hope you get your camera figured out.

Lukas Blakk said...

Also - if you can add a RSS feed that would be awesome, then folks who like your stuff can subscribe - if you need help check out freevlog.org - it's one of the steps in there. best, lukas.