Sunday, August 03, 2008

day seventy

have been keeping busy with preparation for exhibition; 13 days to installation; all on track; the stress of it all made my nose bleed wine; after schizing out over pasting tissue paper on my latest canvas; all is well; all is resolved; a challenge indeed
















now working on trying to make poly/cotton and/or cotton brittle; the ladies at spotlight have no idea; have tried varnish; sugar & water; alas not getting desired effect; perhaps i'll have to go with stabbing rather than kicking

marked in the line of duty; usually covered in paint patterns after a session in the studio; panayiota documented these marks below; later; met mark at my studio for video shoot; he asked concernedly what's on my head? he thought i had been bred

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mate, ya don't look ya been bred ... ya look like 'wroof on toast' or crumpet or sumfing ... is that a false beard ... lol

Unknown said...

wonderful achievement, imho
disturbing, uncomfortable.
I did not feel like keeping watching; not the dark side I dare to see now.
Luis